3 Tools to Organize Your Life and Classroom

Are you a list maker? We all use them for different reasons: to buy groceries, keep track of our to-do lists, or manage our day. Here are three great tools that you can use to keep yourself organized:

1. Wunderlist

Wunderlist is a great site and app available on IOS or Android devices.  I like that there are also desktop versions available for the PC and Mac. There is a free and paid version of this application available for users. Today I will focus on the free version.

You can quickly generate lists, tasks, sub-tasks, and even attach documents to your tasks that can sync between your devices. Set due dates and check them off your list as you complete them. There are filters embedded into Wunderlist to  One of the most exciting new additions to Wunderlist is the fact that you can add files from Dropbox!

2. My Shopping List

My Shopping List is an easy to use and free App available for the iPhone or iPod. You can quickly generate grocery lists with a few touches. Get started quickly by entering the name of the item, quantity, and category. I love using this list to help me keep track of all of those grocery items my wife needs me to pick up!

3. Remember the Milk

Remember the Milk is a great site and app available on IOS or Android devices. There is a free and paid version of this application available for users, but I will focus on the free version today. This simplistic interface can quickly generate a to-do list and establish priorities.

Like Wunderlist, you can quickly sync between devices, but I like the fact that you have the more options on how this site interacts with Gmail, Evernote, and Twitter. Need a reminder? Remember the Milk can send you one through Twitter!

Have more ways to get organized? I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Medium is the Message: Using UDL to Provide Multiple Means of Representation

Canadian philosopher and author Marshall McLuhan  introduced the popular phrase “the medium is the message” in his groundbreaking 1964 book ...