Learn Lead Grow!

Over the past couple of months, I have been doing a lot of thinking about the way that we deliver technology resources to teachers. Much like myself, we just share links and don't really focus on how to use the technology. Sure, any "Joe Schmo" can write a blog these days, but very few actually show you how to use the technologies that our students are using. I found myself becoming a "Joe Schmo." :)

So with this in mind, I am unveiling a new project of mine called "Learn Lead Grow." I am developing a website to go into more depth on how to use certain sites and technologies. The site will include lessons on hwo to use the technology as well as YouTube clips. Along with my UDL Resources page, this blog, Pintrest, and Twitter,

Although still in the beginning stages,  I hope to reach more educators and help them reach kids.  How? By Learning, Leading, and Growing!

Click HERE to see more!  Leave comments below to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Medium is the Message: Using UDL to Provide Multiple Means of Representation

Canadian philosopher and author Marshall McLuhan  introduced the popular phrase “the medium is the message” in his groundbreaking 1964 book ...